All applications will be assessed as per the International Students are required to meet the following requirements for entry into courses at Veritas Institute Australia
- Pre-enrolment assessment
- Age Requirements
- Minimum Academic requirements
- English Requirements
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy Requirements
- Computer Literacy Requirements
Selection for enrolment in our courses will be approved for applicants who meet the qualification admission criteria via Pre-enrolment survey and a brief interview prior to the confirmation of enrolment at Veritas Institute Australia. This is to ensure that the student has relevant skills required to undertake and successfully complete the qualification within the time-frame specified on electronic confirmation of enrolment (eCoE).
After the pre enrolment assessment we require
- Veritas Application for Enrolment Form
- Copy of Passport (certified)
- All academic transcripts (certified)
- English Language requirement (IELTS / PTE / TOEFL or equivalent or our free placement test)
- Once we receive the complete application and the supporting documents, one of our Enrolment officers will assess the application. If your application is accepted, you will be issued an Offer Letter. If your application is rejected, you will receive an email with a reason for rejecting your application.
- Once the offer letter is issued, you will need to pay the enrolment fee and a part of the tuition fee and request for a CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment). We will then issue your CoE and you will be eligible to apply for a VISA from your home country. The subclass of the VISA is 500.
- Once the VISA is approved, you need to pay the balance of the tuition fee and plan for your travel to study at Veritas Institute Australia.
- As instructed in the offer letter, you need to attend the orientation on the mentioned date